passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Green Man Gaming Givaway

Cyberpunk

Quote from www.greenmangaming.com

Monday, 4 February 2013

The Grand Playfire & GMG Giveaway

Over this weekend we'll be giving away FOUR completely free PC download games just to members of Playfire and Green Man Gaming.

What do you need to do? You only need to have a GMG account (and because you're a cool frood you already do), a Playfire account (where you'll be able to track your games!) and then to follow this very quick step to link those accounts!

The free game giveaway extravaganza begins at 1200 GMT Friday, with each free game being available to purchase for 24 hours, and yours to keep!

An isometric rampage through the deep, dark, dungeons of bureaucracy. Smash, shoot and burn your way through an infested world of office Zombies. Available from 1200 GMT Friday 8th for 24 hours, completely FREE!

Ninja Blade is set within modern day Tokyo, where parasites known as alpha-worms have mysteriously appeared. Sounds pretty gross but you should probably go save those people! You are a ninja after all. Ninja Blade is available from 1200 GMT Saturday 9th for 24 hours, FREE! (Please note that we're not able to sell this title in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Guernsey and Japan. Unfortunately this means that users from those regions will not be able to get this free game).

Unstoppable Gorg challenges you to defend the solar system from fearsome aliens by sending satellites into orbit. Unlike other tower defense games, in Unstoppable Gorg you can move your towers by rotating the orbits that surround planets, moons and space stations. You can pick up Unstoppable Gorg as he stops for a brief moment and becomes FREE for 24 hours from 1200 GMT Sunday 10th.

Milestone brings the emotion of the 4 wheels to a track-based racing game where the players will have the chance to prove their skill against 18 opponents determined to get to the top position. No room for mistakes. Dive into Superstars V8 Next Challenge as it goes FREE for 24 hours from 1200 GMT Monday 11th.

We'll also be ending the giveaway sequence with a competition for XBL or PSN points (winner's preference), so console gamers still stand to gain from entering!

My recommendation? Sign up for Playfire and link your accounts now before the crunch hits with the freebies!

If you need any assistance or get stuck somewhere, please direct all queries to the Green Man Gaming support team, by logging into your GMG account and clicking on Support.

• 2 months later...

Wait I can get free games if I open a GMG account and link it with my PlayFire account? Is this still going on or was it a one time event?

Sorry mate. I'm pretty sure that was a time limited event.