passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Original SNES Pad

Manicm

Ive had a clear out and spotted this, its a SNES Pad, an original proper nintendo one, boxed and condition is mint, im sure ive only used once or twice its that mint, its still grey and in perfect condition , box is a little bit rough round the edges but good nick still.

Not sure what to ask for it, if someone wants it, give me an offer. Would happily trade for a game, if someone has something thats new'ish as i haven't brought any games for a while.

Also have a Sony Ericsson W350i, fully boxed as new, locked to tesco mobile you might have to get a new sim as its been in the cupboard for a while, £15??

Ive had a clear out and spotted this, its a SNES Pad, an original proper nintendo one, boxed and condition is mint, im sure ive only used once or twice its that mint, its still grey and in perfect condition , box is a little bit rough round the edges but good nick still.

Not sure what to ask for it, if someone wants it, give me an offer. Would happily trade for a game, if someone has something thats new'ish as i haven't brought any games for a while.

Also have a Sony Ericsson W350i, fully boxed as new, locked to tesco mobile you might have to get a new sim as its been in the cupboard for a while, £15??

If no-one on here is interested, do any of you post on other gaming forums?? i tend to just use MFG now, but if anyone knows someone out there before i ebay it.

• 3 months later...