passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

EA wants cash to play multiplayer

Sly Reflex

Well if Microsoft indeed pushes it's own codes for all games on it platform, It would be your fault for buying the console and accepting such a practice. If you wanted a online pass free life (and that is only if other publishers follow EA lead) or a semi-online pass free life you could always buy a PlayStation 4 or a Wii U console.

It really not Microsoft's fault if you knowingly buy a console that has such a practice. Sadly many people don't understand that they can vote with the wallets and force change. Instead they jump off the cliff like lemmings.

I'm just speculating man. Don't shoot me for thinking mega-corporations will still find a way to dick over their consumers. They will find a way to do it, not just MS either. Sony and Microsoft are both looking at ways to wring as many pennies as they can from folks who are willing.

I'm just speculating man. Don't shoot me for thinking mega-corporations will still find a way to dick over their consumers. They will find a way to do it, not just MS either. Sony and Microsoft are both looking at ways to wring as many pennies as they can from folks who are willing.

Sony has been on record after the PS4 debut saying they won't do a unified code system. If they back out of that comment the intertubes will rip them a new one. I was not trying to get on you. I was just pointing out in that hypothetical situation you have a choice not to buy into such a scheme.