passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Cursed Mountain

Supagorgonizer

didn't seem to be a thread for this, so I thought i'd make one!

I'd usually buy most survival horror games on release, but I'd lost faith in them this gen after how fiddly and annoying alone in the dark was, dead space and resi 5 being great but more shooters than horror, siren was ok, then the one game that was apparently fantastic (fatal frame 4) is never getting out of japan, and of course alan wake is never going to be released... back on topic, did pick this up for a tenner and my faith is restored!

It won't sway anyone who's not into this type of game, and doesn't reach the greatness of eternal darkness but I'm really enjoying it. the mountain and villages make a great setting, it's very atmospheric and quite tense at times.

the only problem I've found so far is that either I'm doing it wrong or the occasional motion-spell-thing doesn't seem to register

anyone else given this a try?

I tried buying this and it never turned up, ended up getting my money back rather than reordering simply because of the stupid amount of games around at the time.

I like the look of it though, looks a bit different. Problem is, as much as I like the idea of survival horrors, the gameplay always just puts me off. I'll probably pick this up at some point, this or Silent Hill anyway