passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Pokemon Battle Revolution

HandsomeDead

This has been out a couple of weeks or so, I havn't picked it up myself yet, but I plan to the moment I finish Pokemon Pearl or if its price drops to about £20, witch ever comes first. So has anyone else picked this up, or is planning too? Is it more than just watching your personally raised gladiators battling in 3D?

So, this turned up with Umbrella Chronicles today, which was pretty quick considering it was free postage. I've only had a quick go using rental Pokemon as I didn't get round to finishing Pearl (I'm on the elite 4, and my Pokemon seem to have developed blindness as nothing ever f*cking hits:angry: ) also being about 15 lvls behind doesn't help either,

Back to battle revolution, I suppose I can only really comment on the battles themselves, its surprisingly swift, perhaps more so than the DS games so theres not much waiting around, the graphics are functional and some of the moves might even make you raise an eyebrow, the animation is still static as hell though, you would think Hydro Pump would have more of a devastating effect on a Clafairy. The AI is bordering idiotic but if its like the N64 game it does pick up later on.

But at the mo its more of an add-on, the reason why I bought this game was to take my ultimate team online, as finding a game on the DS is impossible, I'll have to get further and try its online mode for a better oppinion.

• 4 weeks later...

hmm im still tempted tho, i started to play my wii a bit more again. Just wondering does anyone kno i can get this for like £20 still, coz its gone bk up to £27 on tht phone again :(

• 4 weeks later...