passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Stranded in Japan

Hendo

Hehehe

Segagaga: Set in the future, where Sega's marketshare has reached critically low levels, Segagaga tasks you with saving the company.

Hehehe bit too accurate a description of the future that one!

Would seem not enough people finished this game to save sega going downhill...

ha that was a pretty good list. I'm surprised they missed Terranigma out though. Made by Enix before Square got there filthy paws on them. Its the finest Action RPG on any console and is much much better that any Zelda game. Only got released in Japan and Europe.

Hendo wrote:

Oh wait, it was shit.

You missed a word there...

It was THE shit! Vib Ribbons a fucking excellent rythm action game with loads of charm, I still play it now, plus one of the songs sounds like the womans singing "I do eat make-up".

How can that NOT be good?

We also got Evil Twin, the Dreamcast one is highly collectible and it also got released at the start of the PS2's life I believe. ;)

Hehehe bit too accurate a description of the future that one!

Would seem not enough people finished this game to save sega going downhill...

I think it was also developed and released during a time when SEGA were fully aware that they wouldn't make it out of the Dreamcasts lifespan without having to leave the hardware market, in fact I think they'd already announced they were doing just that already.

So Segagaga was a bit of a "point at ourselves and laugh" kind of release.

RivaOni wrote:

It was THE shit!

Yep.

It was so fantastic I gave my copy away, regardless of how "rare" the game might be.

An amazing idea but ultimately just a gimmick that got dull after you went through a couple of CD's and realised that it's all the same.

A massive shame as I was hyped for it, but was so disappointed with the finished product. I'd love to see it done properly sometime soon, though.