passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Alien Crush / Devil\'s Crush

Hendo

Thought we already had a thread on Alien Crush, but obviously not.

As they're in the same series but with a different theme for each, I thought I'd make a thread for both. And they're both on the Turbo-Grafx. Especially as pinball games just aren't that popular.

I got Alien Crush when it came out on the VC and I wasn't really that keen on it, maybe because I didn't play it the first time round, but it didn't really grab me.

Due to memory constraints (thankyou Nintendo and your 512 memory), I've been continually short of space so in order to get Devil's Crush I had to delete Alien Crush first.

I'm glad I did as this is much better. But then it could be nostalgia as this was out on the Megadrive under the name Dragon's Fury I think, which I definately played a lot of.

Out of two I'd certainly recommend Devil's over Alien, but then is anyone bothered about pinball games anymore?

Ain't that the truth.

I didn't play much of Alien Crush as I wasn't that keen, but according to my Wii Mail, I played Devil's Crush yesterday for over 6 hours!

I've filled up the highscore table and now my top score is just under 19 million, which isn't too bad.

There just seems to be a lot more to do on Devil's - all those bonus rounds are cool.

I'd actually pay for an updated version of this for Wii Software, like an online highscore table kind of thing, with some funky new graphics.

So you should.

It's in my very short list of games that I will never finish and will never delete.

There's now this, Gradius and R-Type.

If you want a game that will last purely on pick-up-and-play value, and get your money's worth, but any (or all) of them.