passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Mega Man\'s anniversary

Hendo

Clicky

Firstly, I completely misread one of them as The Willy Wars, and thought of some of the GamesTM forum members.

Secondly, there's so many of the bastard games!

Thirdly, James may well explode at this. Hope you enjoy it dude! I wonder of it will cause nodding in agreement or fits of rage at the comments or thumbs up or down rating.

There's some great reading there for fans and non-fans alike, it really made me want to play the old NES games again and die within seconds of starting a level :laugh:

The only MM games I didn't get into were the Battle Network series. I tried them out, honest, but they felt over complicated and confused the hell out of me. I'm a simpleton really, I just want to run around and shoot things but Battle Network threw a load of stats at you too early on and made everything look like so much of a chore, something a run and gun character shouldn't be.

megaman.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Shame only James was interested in this, and he's not around anymore, but I found something quite cool.

Twenty years of Mega Man in 5 minutes

Capcom has created a brilliant video summing up the last 20 years of Mega Man in honor of his 20th anniversary this year. Just about every Mega Man-related game created, including the X, Legends, and Battle Network series made their way into it.