Centy's Collection

Centy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's very good actually not bad for 28.07 delivered though as you say it could hit the 50 quid mark soon. Just played it for a little while, fucking knackered now, the minigames are mental the whack a goomba one your feet barely touch the ground very fast.

Adding Battle Stadium D.O.N. yay

battlestadiumdon.jpg

And this is what some fucktard thought he could send me on eBay. Ive been raving for the last half hour in the shoutbox so here's the story for everyone else.

I won This Auction and thought i was getting a pretty good deal until of course it arrived see below.

shiningforceboxruined.jpghi-res

the plastic wrap was just hanging off but luckily the cart and manulas were in good nick. Ive emailed him asking what he plans to do about this and im after a full refund or replacement (fat chance of that) and will let you know how it turns out but if you buy GBA games on ebay avoid that motherfucker like he had airborne AIDS.

Well its excellent so if you see it on Play Asia reduced dont think twice! I'll put up an impressions thread when ive played a little bit more of it or rather when ive stopped long enough to write one lol.

Picked up a few Cube games in Gamestation today and am happy with 2 of them the other 2 are being put back so i can buy Dark Alliance :D

Adding Lord of the Rings Return of the King

The Hobbit (which is excellent incase you were wondering)

teh_hobbit.jpg

post-70-1185812601.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Adding:

Rebelstar: Tactical Command on GBA (cheers Ed for the link)

rebelstar.jpg

And 2 Cube games PAL version of Knights of the Temple, it is the closest thing to Sword of the Berserk that the Gamecube has. Also Us version of Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 with lovely holographic cover yay.

dbz2%26knights.jpg

Also adding from Last week is Terminator 3 The Redemption

T3.jpg

Centy wrote

Adding Hoshigami Remix to my collection a mere month after i ordered it.. thanks again Movietyme next time why dont you just send me some aids

Fucking LOL (as Oli used to say)

Dude, thats some serious Cubage of late, your collection must be numerous now.

Nah not really i sold off alot of my games last year to pay for DS games that were coming out thick and fast. Im just buying a few choice titles to keep me happy till something great comes out on Wii that I must have :D

The first post in this thread is updated what i lack in quantity i make up for in quality or nicheness*

*probably not a word

• 2 weeks later...