passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Good sites for your Wii,

I'd like to see a section on this website dedicated to what sites are good purely for the Wii, ie Wiicade.com. Thoughts?

Just so I could have this site as my homepage on the Wii as well, then when anyone finds another goodun we can submit the update. As far as having a thread I think they die too quicky, maybe have it as a subsection in the links tab?

I am sure if we use this post to submit them we will have a hefty amount in a few days.....

www.homestarrunner.com - games and flash cartoon funness....

If youtube works then albinoblacksheep should......

edit:- whilst we are on about different sections of the site, I almost demand a section for illdog's video reviews/podcasts, whereby he must submit one a month at least or suffer being bummed by us all, also Sly's 8-bit DS-WiiFi web comics should be immortalised outside of a thread, and Sly if you are reading start making more dammit.......

just for a bit more 'fun'??

Fedex wrote:

whilst we are on about different sections of the site, I almost demand a section for illdog's video reviews/podcasts, whereby he must submit one a month at least or suffer being bummed by us all, also Sly's 8-bit DS-WiiFi web comics should be immortalised outside of a thread, and Sly if you are reading start making more dammit.......

just for a bit more 'fun'??

Damn good idea.

If I had a better camera I'd do some more vids (though I could never come close to ill's genius commentary), but I have been thinking about filming a MK match against people here.

The features menu is perfect for such things and we'll have to make more use out of it.