passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

regemond

I'd never heard of this before, but it looked awful so I downloaded it for a laugh.

Honestly, I haven't even gotten into the gameplay yet, but it's the most PS2-ass game I've ever seen in my life. It has boob jiggle, a la Dead or Alive (also apparently from some of that series' devs), and this is introduced in the first cutscene.

The animation, even in the cinematics is janky, stunted, and exactly like you'd expect from an early 2000s title.

If you'd told me this is a Remake or remaster from that gen, I wouldn't have been surprised. I hope this creeps into so bad its good territory.

38 minutes ago, regemond said:

I hope this creeps into so bad its good territory.

I’ve heard both sides of this. To the point I want to try it but it’s never dropped below £20 as far as I can tell. Not paying more than that for it just in case it’s just bad. 

Update: yeah, gameplay is PS2, too.

It's what people who didn't like Binary Domain said Binary Domain plays like.

It's Gears of War if it was made using PS2 instead of PS360 gen power.

Aiming SUCKS. It feels far too loose, and with the DualSense, an ounce of auto aim is NEEDED. I reckon mouse and keys would play OK, though. 

Gunplay doesn't feel great either. It shouldn't take 5 direct assault rifle headshots to put a bad guy down. Shotguns have little to no power. SMG is bullshit. The slicing and dicing is fun, but it's like someone described the gameplay of MGS: Revengeance to a developer, who then made their own interpretation of what they were told. 

I want to take another couple of stabs at it, but fuck me, it's a tough sell right now. 

15 hours ago, regemond said:

It has boob jiggle

After the first level, the main character tries to eat a moulded jelly, which also jiggles, so it seems they applied these physics to more than just human bodies.