passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

PlayStation VR2

DisturbedSwan

Ok, took a while but I got this and finally put a bit of time into GT7. I think that may the be the biggest wow moment I’ve had with a game for an extremely long time. It’s fucking witchcraft. I used a couple of cars I’ve owned in real life and it’s uncanny. It genuinely makes you better at he game too having the spatial awareness it provides.

Im now want at selling my Xbox steering wheel and buying the PS5 equivalent. That’s the only drawback, it feels really weird feeling like you’re in a car but using the pad. 

I’ve got to say the eye tracking doesn’t work in this game either. I can only imagine it’s disabled? If you use your eyes to look in the mirrors or at the Rev counter etc it’s extremely blurry. Move your head though and they focus really well. Shame.

Also played a bit of Thumper. Not as wow worthy obviously. But still feels pretty incredible being right “in there”. Adds another layer missing when playing just in the TV. A lot more tiring though. 

The hardware feels really good too just got to say. The headphones do an excellent job of faking surround sound as well considering they’re just in ear pieces.