passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Neverwinter

illdog

I've chucked a good 45 hours in to this. I let the game pick my name in it, I'm a female shield bearer named Stasi Shieldheart at level 56. I can click the right stick in and take a defensive stance that massively beefs her defense stats but consumes stamina and slows her movement. No magic, just a sword and heavy armour. Great game, incredibly deep if you care to delve in more but you can also just rush around and mash the attack buttons, just make sure you have a ton of potions.

I played about 2hrs of it. It's not bad. I don't think it's going to drag a lot of players over from the bigger MMOs. But it's a solid game. 

Does it have keyboard and mouse support on PS4? I know FFXIV does. 

I like it when console games have chat boxes but I would rather my slam balls in a door for a year than type messages with a controller. :lol:

• 2 months later...

There's a double everything event for the next four days, kicked off at 6pm and finishes Tuesday. Its a great time to start if you've been on the fence.

Got my character to level 60 tonight, the XP required from 60 to 61 is huge, they really make you work for that level 70 cap.

It's a constant fetch quest this game but goddamit I can't stop fetching.