passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Pro Evolution Soccer 15

Jimboxy

So ummm this is weird. Me. Starting a football game thread. I feel dirty so let me explain..

Back in the snes days I used to enjoy playing international superstar soccer with a friend of mine who liked football and took the game far too seriously. We even played it on the N64. After that tho we'd grown up and I was playing adult games like wind waker and super monkey ball and he was getting laid and wearing lynx.

Anyway it's in the easter psn sale for £15 and so after some reading that it's better than fifa this time round, like I'd notice anyway, I decided to buy it.

My brother is going to come on over with his controller today and that'll be my first crack at it. 2 idiots that don't like football or have played a football game in about 20 years will be going in cold. Hopefully it'll be as funny as I imagine it will.

The biggest problem with PES is that it just doesn't seem right without the licences. On the older consoles you could download option files where amazing gamers had spent hours creating the correct emblems, logos, player likenesses, etc. but as far as I'm aware, you can't currently do this with the PS4 which sucks as I also hear that it's the better version. FIFA has unfairly had the monopoly on the licences and they always can afford it where as I'm sure that Konami would love to be in a position where they can compete.