passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bombshell

Uncle Dokuro

3D Relams and Interceptor decided to make an Action/RPG with the Duke Nukem IP. Gearbox sued them, so they changed Duke to a riot grrrl  punk who seems to forgot to get dressed when she woke up and renamed it Bombshell. It's coming to PlayStation 4 and PC. 

I for one love B games - Duke Nukem Forever, Matt Hazzard, EDF and Rouge Warrior rate high in my book, so I'm looking forward to this.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UjsyXnqHOhA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3D Realms and Interceptor Entertainment have announced a top-down action RPG, titled Bombshell, slated for release on PC and PlayStation 4 in Q1 2015.

The game has you playing as Shelly “Bombshell” Harrison, a former bomb disposal expert who is now a freelance mercenary with a cybernetic arm, who travels across planets to rescue the president.

It will feature experience points, upgrades, side quests, and non-linear levels. Shelly herself will have access to over 10 weaponized arm modifications that you’ll be able to use. Additionally, Interceptor Entertainment say that modding tools will be made available for the game as well (presumably on PC).