passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Aero porter

spatular

so this is a 3ds download arcade puzzle game thing where you work at an airport and have to organise luggage to send it to the right plane.

there's a lot of stuff going on but its mostly explained pretty well. there's multiple levels of conveyor belts, colour coded along with the luggage, you use the bumpers to move luggage up/down between conveyors, get all the luggage on a conveyor to match its colour, then load that plane.

there's other stuff like bombs need to be sent to the bomb disposal van. power to the conveyors needs to be refilled. you can turn the lights and various powerups on/off to save power. VIP luggage needs to be loaded first - this bit is confusing me, it looks like the VIP bag has a big V on one side - so you can only see it half the time (as the bags spin around), i'm sure i've been loading it first but it fails me every time so i must be missing something - and i think i need to get this right to move onto the next stage too.

it's strange as it moves pretty slowly, but is at the same time really frantic. i think i like it but not sure yet.

its on sale at the moment, ~£2.7.

i doubt there's anything that similar on ios, it's a pretty strange game. and it uses buttons. there's probably better action/puzzle games on ios though. worth the money for me i guess as i played a few hours last night.

I worked out what i was doing wrong with the VIP luggage too, it has to be loaded first and on its own, not just first. i've also loaded air force one now. most of the time it seems like a big mess, that's probably me being rubbish though. not sure i'd really recommend it. actually once you've met the requirements on a "level" it adds more stuff/conveyors, i think if i could go back to less conveyors and get good at that i might enjoy it more - maybe you can go back later...