passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Real Racing 3

Uncle Dokuro

EA Games has dropped free 2 play Real Racing 3 on iOS and Android devices yeasterday. It is properly fun racing sim and would recommed it to anyone who is into racing titles. You need a good WiFi connection for the download though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nRZ9S9UmEgk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I prefer TO CONTROL racing games using more than GLASS FRICTION. Call this a racing sim? Shame on you PV. Shame on YOOOOUUUUU!

First off you don't use glass friction to drive. You use motion controls similar to using the Wii steering wheel or the 360 wireless wheel. You tap the screen for the brakes. I will revise my statement and say it's a semi-sim, but the developers and EA Games nail it. If you pass on it I would have to say, Shame on YOOOOOUUUUU Mr. Lakitu .... Shame on YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :awe:

:P Also, I thought Nintendo fans like motion controls and casual takes on established genres. :P

Apparently if you think you'll continue playing and would've bought it, the trick is to buy the 2 car pack and then you can swap between cars while the other one repairs over time?

This would do the trick and it's worth it.

Thought it worth having its own topic.

Started this earlier on the iPad and it looks and plays beautifully. I'm playing with tilt controls unlike the previous games, for some reason.

I like that it pulls your friend list and uses real people as your AI opponents, though obviously just takes the times - they don't move about like they did on their own run.

I was wondering about that. I did not know if I was racing with live real people or ghosts (lap times of real people.

I do not own a tablet, so I've been play on my tegra powered phone. The game runs beautifully and no slow down. I really can't get enough of this game and play it when ever I have some down time. To bad EA Games won't put this on PSN or XBLA as a downloadable free-2-play title.