passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Lollipop Chainsaw

DANGERMAN

I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it because of the pedigree but I agree I'm not sure if it will impress everyone being sucked in. Time will tell I suppose.

This has been getting a lot of hype, or it seems like it to me, but I'm glad of that because of how EA promoted SotD. They literally put it on the shelf and didn't tell anyone. It reminded me of the way a teenage boy dumps his smeggy sock in the wash basket.

I've been feeling pretty bad for Jessica Nigri sometimes. Just things some have said. There was that whole thing at PAX and even in response to that video somewhere someone referred to her as a 'spokeswhore'.

I dunno, it's just been winding me up a little. Like most cosplayers she has more energy and enthusiasm for games than these judgemental cunts on message boards yet they like to think they're above being pandered to in this way (even though there is a dose of parody here), yet they're often the same types who think Kevin Butler is amazing.

Fuck the internet, sometimes. Fuck it!

Jessica Nigri

Just searched for her on youtube and she's actually pretty cute in a funny way, seems like a cracking personality, more than just blonde hair and tits.

She also seems pretty genuine in that she's a geek herself rather than just a model who doesn't give a shit.

The whole Jessica Nigri things abit of fun.... geez, half of these idiots writing insults would jizz theirselfs if she looked in their direction and run the other way.

Of course.

Even if she was a model for hire it doesn't excuse the type of shit said, but the fact that she isn't, she's one of the good guys; one of us, so it does make it stupider. Games culture turning on itself again.

Lame rant over from me, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not long to wait now! Here's a gameplay montage from GameTrailers:

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:moses:video:gametrailers.com:732209" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed>

Weirdly enough this is looking like a strong contender for my personal GOTY, I just hope it lives up to expectations. If it can capture the cool B-movie vibe that Killer 7 and Shadows of the Damned had and have a solid combat system to boot, it's going to be ridiculously good fun.