passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

retroed

This is pretty cool.

You know what to expect with a Lego game so I won't go into massive details. What I will say though is that it plays brilliantly on the 3DS. The circle pad feels so damn good, and its 3D effects are some of the best I've experienced so far. There's lasers and Lego pieces being thrown out of the screen towards you, the HUD 'floats' on the screen, and you get a real sense of depth to the landscape.

If you've liked any of the Lego games, I can't see you going wrong with this. The last one I played on DS was Lego Indiana Jones, which I loved to bits. This one though, with the 3D, improved graphics and precise analogue control, I can see me enjoying even more.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still playing this, am on the tenth chapter now. I have no idea what the Clone Wars is all about, but I'm having superb fun with it and enjoying the comedic cut scenes along the way. I played the demo on 360 and find it far better suited to the handheld. I think I said the same thing about Lego Indy on the DS, but it's even more valid here. It just plays so well on 3DS with the circle pad, and the 3D is spot on. And of course, there are so many collectables! I'm going for True Jedi on each chapter.

Lego Star Wars III is my favourite of the 3DS launch games that I've played. :blush: