passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Brink

hinn888

Another game Bethesda is working on and i've been watching videos for a while and im still not sure what to think of it. Its a FPS about a security vs a resistance. I do like the look of it, it reminds me of mirrors edge a bit but a gameplay video i watched didnt do it any justice.

Theyve added something called the S.M.A.R.T move, i can't remember what it stands for but when you hold a button down when you run towards an obstacle, you can approach it in different ways like slide under or vault over.

A customization trailer has just been released

• 1 month later...

I've been keeping an eye on Brink, it sounds interesting on a technical level. The way it intends on combining single player type narrative to an online game. But overall its a genre I'm getting increasingly tired of so I'm not sure if I'll get it.

.. still, I like the box art, like Mirrors Edge meets Borderlands.

brink.jpg

PS3 box chosen because they look nicer. /Sony fanboy

• 5 months later...
Despite being pushed back into spring 2011, developer Splash Damage has still offered up a few details on the pre-order incentives being lined up for Brink, to simultaneously tease and entice.

Bearing in mind that no mention has been made of whether these goodies will be coming to all platforms or only certain specific ones, there is a host of pre-order bits and bobs on offer, with Amazon orders apparently getting you the 'Psycho' bundle, which presents extra customisation options and special gear to play around with, including the Caesar Revolver, new silencers such as a soda can, a tortured soul tattoo and a fearsome Grin Face Mask.

Best Buy pre-orders meanwhile will grant access to the Fallout pack, which includes bespoke goodies like SMG skins, custom tattoos and a bandana, all based upon - you guessed it - Fallout. Finally, GameStop pre-orders give you the Doom pack, which comes with a screaming soul T-shirt, SMG skins, a Hellspawn tattoo and a Doom bandana.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...