passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Terminator 3

Centy

Just got this today from ebay and first impressions are pretty good so far.

It seems to be your basic 3rd person shooter but a bit more indepth than im used to from a movie license. Being the Terminator you need to constantly worry about your power levels aswell as ammo for your weapons.

Basically you start by waking up in a human lab after being captured by the resistance. This is where your told the genius way your not at full power. You were damaged when captured and lack full scan vision and hard drive space which you gain by completing missions. Its quite clever actually as this is also how the game tells you the controls by completing a movement systems test. Its very impressive as i said.

Ive only done a few missions but the fire fights are done very well and ive just finished a mission where you ride on the back of a truck and the controls are spot on for driving and shooting. So far seems a very good little game well worth the fiver i paid but we shall see if the game hold my interest to the end but with 2 player. which i assume is coop, it should do.

lol nah just trying to rebuild my collection and rather than buy the big games ive already played im buying the ones I have wanted to play that didnt get the same attention. Incedentially T3 is actually pretty decent.