passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

LEGO Star Wars II

Hendo

AKA - The real Star Wars.

After having bought this about a month ago, I thought I'd finally give it a spin. :blush:

I've got the first one (yay for Ja Ja.....anyone?) on the PS2 and I think I finished ir and loved it but obviously everyone was just dying for this version.

Some of you will know about my pain, as I bought this on the DS (there's a thread kicking round somewhere) and it's an unfinished piece of shit. I should've waited for the (slightly) delayed PSP or Gamecube version, but I really wanted to know how it would be done on the DS (answer - badly).

So, I've spent a good ammount of time on this, and apart from my mate joining me on co-op and killing me more than the bad guys, I've been loving the game. The humour from the first one has been ramped up, and I think I burst out laughing when I saw two stormtroopers on an outside lift, cleaning a window.

I've now finished Episode 1, I mean 4, and it's gonna be a blast finishing this.

God knows it won't take long.

It's a wonderful game.

I have the PS2 version, but it's the same game anyhoo.

You'll breeze through the main story mode, but trust me, you'll want to get everything on this, you'll want to see every last bit of the game which will take you a while, but by golly is it worth it :)

Picked it back up today and I'm on Episode 3 (:)), I think I'm on the Speeder sections.

It is indeed a breeze through, but judging from my tiny percentage complete, there'll be loads to do when I've finished. Whether I bother or not is a different matter.