passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Time Ace

Centy

Due to my recent love of any game with jets/planes in it I had a look at this game and in theory it sounds excellent, an Arcadey shootem up using planes from multiple timelines to basically blast everything you see.

The reality however is that the game is boring pointless and poorly developed. The story is below par even for this sort of game. The game itself is flawed in terms of controls, clipping, graphics, sound and level design with many glitches killing you randomly and sound so awful its best played on mute.

what could have been a great game feels like it was very hastily thrown out of the door which is unusual for Konami but is shown in poor graphics and loading times which exceed most Gamecube games.

Quite frankly with Jet Impulse or even Topgun out there i fail to see why anyone would pick this up as its an awful game that could have been sooo much better poor show Konami.

Yay Jet Impulse FTW! I was really dissapointed with this game. I was hoping it was going to be a bit like Crimson Skies, an excellent (if a bit old now) game IMO. I loved playing it on the Xbox, after playing a demo years ago on a PC. I was hoping for more of the same, but as Centy rightly says its been cobbled together badly :-( Its not even fun flying and the dogfights are pointless, no challenge at all.

Get Tank Beat for some shooty/army action instead, Im loving it at the moment!