passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

F-Zero X

Hendo

Come on then, it can't be just me that got it!

We were talking about this only last night, comparing the different F-Zero's on the podcast recording, and I said that after playing the Cube one, this may be a terrible come-down.

I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong - I forgot how fantastic this game is!

I got it about 1 in the morning and played it straight till about 3 or 4. I've done the Death Race, Novice mode and nearly finished Normal mode.

In all, this is well worthy of your cash - unlike the SNES one it has multiplayer (2-4) and having started on this version and then getting the Cube one, going back to the SNES original for the first time was a bit of a blow, I still can't bring myself to finish it - I just don't like the gameplay style, I much prefer the change they went with here.

In fact, due to the Cube version being ultra hard in Story Mode, I think this one is the one I've enjoyed the most.

So, hurray for one hundred (and one) VC games!

I shall get this eventually, but as discussed before this game on the later levels is ULTIMATE ROCK. Master is a cunt of a cunt, very pleased to say I managed to beat it but it came less through racing and more through destroying all competitors. Hell of a game tho, cant wait to play it on that classic controller.