passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Kirby Air Ride

Centy

I originally bought this on the day it came out for the full 39.99 and then sold it a few months later to buy food or something stupid like that ;) and recently just rebought it from ebay and its still as good as ever.

I think the game got alot of scating reviews for the same old reason yes its not as good as F-Zero and it only uses 1 button to control it but beyond its simplicity lies a guge game with one of the best multiplayer modes on the cube. There are many kirby colours and characters to unlock including metaknight and King Dededee and i think 14 or so stars (karts) hundreds of challenges and some well designed race tracks and god knows how many specil powers to capture and use as weapons.

The minigames sell this game mostly as Kirby target is like the darts game on monkey ball but much much better (yes BETTER).

Basically if you havent tried this but you like F-zero or just want another awesome multi player game for cube/Wii then pick this up on ebay and i swear you'll never look back.

I'm pretty sure I saw this in Gamestation the other day, if I can find it less than 20 I'll pick it up. It's just I remember the reviews saying how shallow and simplistic it is.

And Metacritic says the same - clicky.

But like I say, I'll pick it up if I see it cheap.

I tend to side more with user reviews as generally those people have played the game for more than 20 minutes before saying its shit. Im not saying its a brilliant game up there with Zelda but its fun and at the end of the day if you find it for 20 and get some multi player fun out of it then surely the game has done its job.