passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Pelican Wii Console Stand

retroed

There are, no doubt, situations in which a horizontal Wii is desirable, such as when the console is situated in an entertainment cabinet with more traditionally styled A/V gear. Hardcore fans may feel that cute little Wii looks somewhat inconsequential on its side, and as such is in need of an official looking horizontal stand. Happily, that's exactly what Pelican is offering via its officially licensed Console Stand for the Wii

pelican-wii-console-stand-20070521040535733-000.jpg

The stand is molded from very Wii-like white plastic and bears a Nintendo-approved Wii logo up front. To the right of where the console resides is a storage compartment capable of securing a Wiimote and Nunchuck in foam cutouts. A segregated exhaust port allows the Wii's lower fan to have unrestricted access to fresh air. An inset on the front of the stand is designed to hold the Wii Sensor bar and a wire groove leading to the stern of the stand makes for a clean installation.

http://uk.gear.ign.com/articles/790/790446p1.html

Again, not really my thing, but better than a lot I have seen. I'm happy with mine as it is really, placed horizontally on the unit, under the TV. I have a drawer dedicated to controllers and the like.