passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Ghostrunner 2

spatular

its just like the first game really, so to avoid explaining it again:

yeah its frustrating and annoying but also really good. Recommended. At the start the platforming was a bit easy but the combat was super difficult, so i was hoping the platforming would get a bit more involved and the fighting would get easier, but what happened was it got a lot more difficult, should have expected that. Theres a new bit where you walk around a base and talk to people inbetween levels which is a bit odd but doesnt take long. Graphics are nice and performance is good, and the music is good too. So yeah if you like the first one, or thought neon white was too easy, you might like this.

anyone getting it?

Theres a demo apparently if anyone wants to try it, and apparently in the demo theres a motorbike section, took me ages to get to this in the full game but just got hold of the motorbike last night and really enjoyed that bit.

edit - the first bike bit was great, then it gets to a more open world which i was not expecting, not sure what i think to it yet, did find a race/challenge thing which was cool though.

finished this now, its really awesome at times, some of the cool stuff you can do is pretty amazing, some really cool bits with the bike and 

Spoiler

Wingsuit, like on the bike you can jump off then grapple back on, so you can launch it at enemies while your not on it. Its cool ok.

Super difficult still so can be pretty annoying. think a bit easier than the first game though. took about 19 hours and i estimate around 1900 deaths!

On pc it was crashing on a boss fight, changing to dx11 fixed it.

so yeah totally awesome to the max but also there is some pain that comes with it.