passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

radiofloyd

Bulletstorm lead Adrian Chmielarz has released a gorgeous new trailer for his upcoming "weird fiction" game, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

This marks Chmielarz's maiden effort at his new studio, The Astronauts. It follows the spooky task of "occult detective" Paul Prospero as he searches for a missing child.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter has been in development for nearly two years and hosts some rather stunning "photogrammetry technology," in which objects are photographed from several angles so they can be reconstructed in 3D.

For more information about The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, our own Bertie Purchese went in depth with it recently. "I get a glimpse of a detective story that unsettles me, stays with me, and I'm intrigued to find out more," he wrote in his The Vanishing of Ethan Carter preview.

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is due on PC in Q3 this year, and while a console release hasn't been officially announced, Chmielarz has said that "it would be idiotic not to" bring the game to consoles.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-05-the-vanishing-of-ethan-carter-appears-in-new-trailer

I think this deserves its own thread. Looks intriguing so far.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...