passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Metal Slug Defense

Uncle Dokuro

Do you like SNK's Metal Slug game? Do you like tower defense games too? Well SNK just dropped free-2-play Metal Slug Defense on Andriod and iOS today. Downloading at the moment and will write my thoughts after I sink some time into it.

Good call, just downloaded it all. I think I like it, bit more skill based than a traditional tower defence as it's timing based too. I'm stuck on the 8th stage. Kills me.

Have you spent any in-game currency in upgrading troops and the base?

I've upgraded the troops a bit and I'm concentrating on upgrading the thing that speeds up your AP points in the game.

It's alright so far. I'm not getting the need for spending any real money unless that hits pretty soon.

I'm stuck on level three of MSD. Can seem to find a way to beat that tank. Been upgrading my base and troops to see if that will work. It's a fun little game and I'll most likely sink some hours into it. I agree with Hendo I have yet to see a pay wall or have the need to spend real money on it at the moment, so for now it's on my free-2-play games done right.

When you say level 3, which level 3 do you mean? The 3rd level you play or do you mean the 3rd section of levels?

I'm on the 5th section of levels right now, completeled all of the POW's on the first section.

I'm still concentrating on use speed of the AP during the game but I really can't tell the difference.

I had a go online with a random and got properly buggered.

He threw grenade soldiers at me like there was no tomorrow while I tried to wait till I had more powerful units, big mistake.

I found online to be a bit of a pay to win situation. I was in a few lopsided battle with people who had troops I did not have. I did unlock Marco though.

Does anyone know if you can unlock the soldier classes in the paid storefront or can you only pay for those classes?

Good game all around. I'm on 3-1 right now. Made it past the part I was getting stuck at by upgrading via the non-paid store the speed at which I can manufacture troops.

I'm on the last load of levels now, or so it says.

Got 90 medals to use, not sure which is worth buying though.

Been upgrading like no tomorrow, all my characters are fully upgraded, most of my home stuff is now too. Still got lots of POW's to find but frustratingly, it seems to be a game of chance of you find one or not.