passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Cart Life

radiofloyd

I'm sure a few of you have played this real life/retail simulator?

You can choose from three stories, I picked Vinny's. Vinny runs a bagel stand and his main goal from what I can see is to pay $130 in rent every Friday. The game is incredibly detailed, I just noticed from google that it's possible to brush your teeth in the game, I didn't realise you could interact with anything in the bathroom! Time passes quickly in the game and you have to manage work, shopping, food - I just played the first 3 days and have done a terrible job of it so far! In fact I haven't even figured out how to set up his stand.

cartlife1.png

Where the fuck does the stand go?

The game has a really really nice monochrome Gameboy visual style, complete with scratchy sound effects. The most impressive thing is the detail in the game world - each location has various businesses and places of interest. You can get to know the local business people - introduce yourself to them, make small talk, ask questions. You're basically living a life.

Like I said, I've made a mess of it so far but it's a good game, a bit different from the usual!