passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Xenoblade Chronicles X

radiofloyd

Just a heads up - there are four download packs ready to dl before release date for anyone buying the disc version. Not essential but will speed up the loading or something – 11 gig in total.

Had to dig about a bit in the Wii U estore, but under the game, there's an additional content (or worded similar) tab where they all are.

• 2 years later...

With Xenoblade Chronicles 2 releasing worldwide for Switch on December 1, Monolith Soft president Tesuya Takahashi has told 4Gamer.net he would like to see a Switch version of Xenoblade Chronicles X, which was released for Wii U in April 2015.

Find the exchange below:

4Gamer.net: Is there a chance that we will be able to play Xenoblade Chronicles X on other hardware in the same way that Xenoblade Chronicles 1, which was released for Wii, was released as a New 3DS title?

Tetsuya Takahashi: Personally, since there are times that I happen to want to play Xenoblade Chronicles X, I get the feeling that it would be nice to play on Nintendo Switch. Of course, that it something I will think about while discussing user demands and future plans with Nintendo.

https://gematsu.com/2017/11/monolith-soft-president-wants-play-xenoblade-chronicles-x-switch