passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Infinate Space

HandsomeDead

Here I am, talking about games no-one else is playing. We need another Mass Effect 2 up in this joint.. but this isn't it.

You play as Yuri who got in contact with a space woman some how but she's kinda hot in an anime lady kind of way so why complain? Why do that? It's like getting a Kitkat that is all chocolate on the inside, it's all good. And she helps you get a ship and a crew to go on a space adventure.

Now I'm not that far into the story but I hope it gets interesting, it's all full of those JRPG cliches at the moment which I don't want to see in my sci-fi, hopefully it will get good, we'll see.

I've done a lot of fighting in spaceships. The mechanics are unique, can't decide if they're good but it certainly is original, I've never played anything like it so it makes it interesting to me at least. When I saw the videos I thought it was turn based, it isn't. It is realtime and you have a bar that fills up in three stages, the more it fills you can do different attacks, it's mostly rock, paper, scissors stuff, basically. So far, anyway.

I'd go into more detail about the battling but it's easier to explain to anyone who is playing it but it's a hard game to recomend. You will spend a lot of the game staring at menus, there is no direct exploration on planets, thats done through menus and in space you're picking destinations off a map, but if you use a bit of imagination it's more dramatic, play it like you would when you were 10 and things will be fine.