passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Muscle March

HandsomeDead

And to end my trilogy of threads about games with limited appeal..

Tis one is on WiiWare, 500 points (£3.50). Its a game that feels like its a mini-game to a bigger game. There is a colourful character up front, he/she/it has nicked your protein suppliments and as a bodybuiler you're not happy about it so you chase them down. The leader makes holes in the walls while posing and you have to match the pose to fit through hole. thats it. Unsurprisingly, the motion controls are shoddy which leads to frustration once the game speeds up.

But its all about the music, visuals and humour to be honest, its that wacky, slightly racist, slightly sexist Japanese stuff, innit. I'm looking forward to showing it off to my mates, it should be a laugh in that context.

Here is some promotional stuff, its pretty funny actually.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

They're not weird looks, they are the faces of people in awe of your manly biceps.

I played it some more with friends. Turns out one of my friends who isn't a Wii fan and only really plays FPS' is awesome at it, I like to think a mind has been opened today.