passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Lego Indiana Jones 2 : The Adventure Continues

Dunkster

This is another one I've been playing on top of all the other stuff at the mo! This one concentrates on the

episodes from the Kingdom Of The Krystal Skull and again certain levels in the game are accessed off

various 'hubs', some of these can lead to unlockable mini-games such as racing, aswell as a ton of other

of other unlockables. By far the most exciting addition is the Lego Construction Level where you can

design your own lego levels (LBP style!) although I'm yet to have a go on that as I'm still on

with the story! Otherwise, its essentially business as usual, but this is still a reasonably good third party

platformer in the run up to Xmas.

• 1 year later...

Massive badunk-a-dunk.

I bought this off Play cheap as chips t'other day.

Unlike the original Lego Indiana Jones this is actually quite fun. I prefer the game layout in this version: each game section is in its own hub. So there's a Raiders hub, Temple hub, Crusade hub and three Skull hubs for some reason (well, game padding i suppose). You dont search the story levels for red/green/blue blocks and treasure, you find the story levels within each individual hub as well as all the treasures/blocks and bonus levels - it makes it much more pleasurable, its feels managable and less of a chore.

Otherwise its another Lego game, doesnt matter who's in it you do the same sort of shit.