passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Condemned 2 : Bloodshot

Hendo

Still on what I would guess is the training mission but so far I'm struggling to get the enthusiasm for it as it's too dark!

I don't mean in tone or subject but I'm finding myself getting lost even though it's pretty linear and I'm really not keen on a game where you feel like squinting as you play it.

I'm hoping this will give way to a less pitch-black game as the moments where there's a decent amount of light then it's enjoyable. I do like the combat too though I'm not very good at it.

I can't decide wether to git this, I'm fond of the first one and you often find this under £15. I thought it was pretty scary at times but then those shock tactics that are mostly criticised to work on me so others might not feel the same about it.

Getting lost in a straight line was something that Condemned did too.

I still have this and i rarely touch this, i really want to get to that bear bit of the game, i watched that youtube video so many times..

Ive done the first level but fuck me the amount of times ive jumped and i rly hate the mirrors in the game, i just know something is going to appear behind me...