passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Stuntman Ignition [360]

illdog

This was an uber bargain off TheGameCollection for £6.99. Never played a stuntman game before so i cant compare it at all to anything but this game is aces.

You basically do scenes from films as a Stuntman eeking out his career. The better you do the more directors want to employ you.

The first film is called Aftershock, its about a town that gets spanked by an erupting volcano and the stunts are split into 6 scenes (read: levels). You have to get from the start of the scene to the end and do what the director tells you to do on the way. Everything you need to do is displayed on screen, so when the director shouts 'Drive through that sign' and 'jump the burning cars' its just a case of reacting to the icons on the screen.

Its bloody fast paced which is what makes it great to play, but your gonna need your 'wtf?' face handy cos your be pulling it alot. Its one of those games that you need to remember the layout of the levels and more importantly what to do before you get any decent score/rating. If you fail an important event in the scene you get a reshoot call, get five of these in scene and you fail. It seems to me that sometimes you fail even if you do whats asked, like in one scene you are told to 'drive through the burning house' which is actually slipping down a lava stream. And despite driving through the only burning house anywhere near me or possibly in the whole level, which i definately did because the said house was now behind me i was given a reshoot. So i had to pull my 'wtf?' face and whine through my nose. And its happened a million other times too, which is why i guess this game didnt get super marks. Drive under those trees - fail. Drift 180 - fail.

But despite the fact that it punishes you for fun, its fucking addictive and for £7 its rude not to order it.

Yeah I got this one a wee while back, and couldn't agree more, its worth a couple o quid fo sho.

It's one of those "one more go" kind of games, you always feel like you can do that little bit better, and when you fuck up, nine times out of ten, it's your own fault. It is frustrating the one time you got it right but it didn't register though.

Also, motorbikes FTW.