passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Crew

Jimboxy

So what if I have? It's not embarrassing ok? I got it a while ago on the cheap after hearing how much it improved when The Run dlc dropped. Sure enough it really was massively improved visually and mechanically too iirc. So lately I've been flip flopping from one game to the next, never really settling on anything and this is my latest foray into madness. 

I cant say that it's brilliant but if you like wasting time and not really achieving much  then it's a must have. Surprisingly still supported with a new expansion released last November. More surprisingly they're charging £12 for it when it's a cheap knock off of Need for Speed Hot Persuit which you can get for around the same price, is a full game, plays better and still looks great to this day.

The races seem ok but some pretty shifty rubber banding going on at times. I'm mostly just exploring the ridiculously large map, finding stuff and removing the fog so then I'll just be able to fast travel anywhere ever. I'll probably delete it again soon. I might try giving Bloodborne another go.