passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

This deal made my day...

Noize

Just won an auction on eBay for a brand new RAM expansion cart for my N64 (didn't have one - believe that!!!) and a BRAND NEW AND SEALED copy of Perfect Dark....

For 10$.

I still can't believe it.

Who needs a Virtual Console when you can have the real deal (new and sealed) for practicaly the same amount of money???

This deal made my day.

:woohoo:

illdog wrote:

10 bucks??? We need piccies on arrival.

I'll try to remember that.

;)

This also reminds me of my GoldenEye cart I bought a couple of months ago for 3 bucks... (not new, but hey, for 3$, who can complain!)

RivaOni wrote:

Please film you opening Perfect Dark like el Centy dd with Rez (was you werent it Centy?) thenit can be posted on GTM for a certain asswipe!

Hmmm.... I think I'll do that... :laugh:

I'll post it on my website!

wiivo wrote:

Its worth seeing if people have placed items for sale in the wrong places so viewing/bidding isnt so high.

That's the case right here. The seller posted his auction in "videogames - N64 accessories" probably because of the RAM expansion pack, instead of the proper "games - N64" section.

I was the sole bidder on the item and because of that, I got it at the price the auction started at, which was 9.99$.

Can you see the big happy grin on my face?

It's worth doing actual searches in all sections of eBay because many times, people misplace their items and so they end up having almost no bids, and thus you have more chances of getting stuff for a good price.

Speaking of good Ebay deals...

I also once got a Sega Power Base Converter (to play Master System games on the Genesis/Mega Drive) in MINT condition for about 20$... a bit pricey for such an item, but it was in VERY GOOD (mint) condition and I saved on shipping since the seller ended up being at about a 15 minutes car ride from my place...

And I once slapped myself in the face for not having bought a Sega NOMAD that someone was selling at 75$ (at "buy now" price), mint in box, something we RARELY see. I hesitated two minutes but in the end someone bought it like 2 seconds before I chose to buy it...

illdog wrote:

RivaOni wrote:
Please film you opening Perfect Dark like el Centy dd with Rez (was you werent it Centy?) thenit can be posted on GTM for a certain asswipe!

I think it was Bens Rez, put together by Centy.

I think you might be right, that was alnog time ago but very very funny!

sambobjammin wrote:

Shin_Seffron wrote:
I never got to play DK64, hopefully it'll come out on the VC...

Shin, its coming out on the DS, check the thread on it in news/prieviews, it looks great.

That's Diddy Kong Racing, not Donkey Kong 64. ;)

RetroEd wrote:

sambobjammin wrote:
Shin_Seffron wrote:
I never got to play DK64, hopefully it'll come out on the VC...

Shin, its coming out on the DS, check the thread on it in news/prieviews, it looks great.

That's Diddy Kong Racing, not Donkey Kong 64. ;)

I knew that. Thats what i meant.

Fedex wrote:

who knows though... they did it with Mario64. Don't Rare own the rights to that game anyway?

If it's a Nintendo license (like Donkey Kong) then Nintendo own the rights, and those ones are likely to arrive, like Donkey Kong Country is already out.