passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Picross (All Versions)

stu

• 1 month later...

Finished the puzzles in S, fuck the Mega Picross mode, that just confuses the shit out of me.

So I bought the sequel and that’s more of the same except another new mode along with Mega Picross. This one is Clip Picross and you complete several small, odd shaped Picross puzzles to make a bigger picture. There’s not as much to it as I’d hoped but more Picross is never a bad thing.

Picross.

Got around to picking up S2, turns out I had £3 worth of point in my account which got it down to just over a fiver. Completed the first board of regular Picross puzzles and whatever it let me access on the clip puzzles. 

Good so far, more of the same but that's exactly what I wanted. 

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

@Jimbo Xiii! Need your help! Or anyone that point me to some logic I’m missing here.

400F3AAD-EDAD-4C9E-9B74-198846D7B5BE.jpeg

As far as I can tell, there’s nothing else I can pin down as concrete certainties yet. But I must be missing something obvious.

I'll give it a look now, not sure if I've done that one yet. 

• 5 months later...

So after hitting a brick wall on some of the later puzzles on Picross S2 and S3 (they’re extremely good for me and a mate or two to stare at the screen and figure them out together), I decided to learn the new colours mods on S3 and I understand it much better than Mega Picross.

It’s definitely a nice take on the logic of Picross and different enough whilst also being, obviously, more Picross.

Picross.

• 9 months later...

S4 is out today. Happy to report, more of the same, inject it directly into me.

There’s supposed to be some quality of life improvements that I haven’t noticed yet, but there are extra puzzles you unlock if you have save data from the previous games.

There’s also new massive 30x30 puzzles.

• 3 weeks later...