passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Dead N Furious

Oliath

Ill try again.....!

:evil:

Managed to have a go on this at lunchtime. My pal at work has somehow got a copy from somewhere... although it doesnt even have sound and he was highly dubious about its origins... but he has many a game industry contact since that is where he spent the last 8 years working in dev.

Anyhoo... seems pretty fun.

I was shocked to find that it was more of a house of the dead style game than a fps shooter. By this i mean, that you dont actually control your movement wiht the d pad. Instead you are on rails somewhat and just have to worry about reloading and shooting.

Although its more complex than this. You get to choose directions occasionally, and can uncover secret paths by shooting grills out of the wall etc etc.

Essentially it seems to be about zombie management. Which one is coming fasest at you there fore which one do you shoot first... and when is the best time to reload???

It also seems to have a fair amount of replay value in that there are numerous hidden items... and the two attempts i had i chose totally different paths.

It also seems like you can powerup your weapons and stuff by finding hidden items. Having had a quick blast on it i am keen to give it another go and so far will deffinately be ordering this as soon as it appears on movietyme :-)

If he isnt too busy later i will try and grab some screen vids of him playing it so you can have a looky.