passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Funny? Or Scary

Oliath

I bet that guy is American, exactly the type of unsubstantiated claim that suits them.

Theres no way that somebody can possibly claim that soya makes you gay although if it does im going to buy it and give it to lots of women, that way i get revenge and pleasure at the same time.

One of the american news networks was claiming (or at least heavily covering the claim) that Happy Feet was a film designed to promote homosexuality, or at least the acceptance of it.

As for this article, well that explains why the Japanese are so famed for being gay, all that soy they have in their diet.

relmatos wrote:

I'm curious

hee hee

I think people are missing the message to be aware everything can make you gay for example this forum every member has been gayed in the face at some point also just wearing the wrong colour tshirt is enough to make you gay topsy turvy world it is.

I'm not wearing any underpants.

It just cracks me up the way that you read through the article and at first accepting it as valid... but then they totally go and throw any validity out of the window by making claims like too much soy can cause homosexuality!!!!

And obesity!! Seriously??? So if thats the case then why does Asia not have an obesity problem like america and UK then....

Just scares me the way some people think! In theory in a few generations time this should all get diluted down and most of the extremes will die out.... or is that just too optimistic.

Right...im off to have some noodles... with soy... see you when i am gay.

I know we're all laughing at it, but how wrong he is, scientifically, has been annoying me. By his reckoning gay men have too much eostrogen, but they dont, they have the same ammount as straight men. Also by his definition all women are just gay men with so much oestrogen in their system that they grew tits and fannys, when the truth is closer to men starting off as women and growing todgers, schlongs, wangs, one-eyed trouser snakes if you will

Rel, it's not a proper link, but the Daily Show covered it HERE