passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

I got my Wii

stu

I HAVE MY WII!!!!!

yay, just set it all up....

Takes a while doing all the updates...

My friendcode is - 3344 6244 5944 3729

no copies of wii play or any extra remotes unfortuantly.... but got zelda and smb....

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TyranT got his tonight aswell and have to say the excitement got the best of me but we played from about 12.30 till 4am on Wii Sports and Red Steel and Wii sports is tonnes of fun especially when beer is involved.

Red Steel was a big fat let down but i can see why from my point of view it was the controls just didnt work for me the pointer kept jumping around and it just didnt feel as natural as it looks in the videos but maybe thats just cos im an old Mouse and Keyboard kind of gentleman.

My feelings on the console itself so far are positive i love the controller though it is a little small for me and the system works fine though its back to loading times though they are still small.

Well i'll be playing more tonight and hope to enjoy CoD3 more than Red Steel which its being returned for :)

I've got mine!!

I was outside GAME Plymouth at 5:45am and was 6th in line. Doors opened at 7:00am, first 10 went in. I was out by 7:15am!

I have bought:

Wii & Wii Sports

Wii Play & Remote

Zelda Twilight Princess

Super Monkey Ball

Rayman Raving Rabbids

Nunchuk

Classic Controller

2000 Wii Points

WooHoo!!! No RGB, but that's all I'm missing. :)

Shame I have to work 14:00 til 22:00, I'm going to be so tired!

Sorry Riva.....

I got mine last night (went to bed about 2) but still haven't opened it as yet.

Got the machine with Wii Sports (obviously), Zelda, Monkey ball, 2 Classic Controllers and 2000 Wii Points.

Oh, and to clear things up, the Classic Controllers didn't come with any points.

Argos saying I'll get it before 6pm bastards should deliver earlier,

You reckon I shouldn't get red steel then? I could get CoD3 instead maybe. Was going to get Red Steel off the strength of the videos.

Pete, i dont know if i can be arsed going up to asda to swap red steel for cod3?

I will have the wee man 2nite and dont fancy dragging him up there in the cold.

If you can be arsed, i'll give you my day ticket lol.

Will see what Jacks like when i get him in........

Guest kittywinks

darkglobe80 wrote:

if anyone gets a mii named karin, its my gf, she decided to send it to you all... lol

Um, I do seem to recall you telling me to let it travel :P

ha ha ha ha ha that cat is f'ing hillarious!!!

He is just sitting there perfectly in formation with all the boxes looking like... 'hey... what the feck is all this craaaaap?? what about me? Where's my fucking kitty kat you biatch'

nice.

give him a pat on the head from me. awwwwwwwwww

My everything kinda dwarfs my Wii, you dont realise just how small the thing is, I really want a nice carry case for it all now as well.

Didn't get Red Steel or CoD3 in the end, gonna rent the pair then decide for my self.

Same with Excite Truck, and I am intrigued by the spongebob game and may get that at some stage. Wii.JPG

post-120-1165621285.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha that cat is f'ing hillarious!!!

He is just sitting there perfectly in formation with all the boxes looking like... 'hey... what the feck is all this craaaaap?? what about me? Where's my fucking kitty kat you biatch'

nice.

give him a pat on the head from me. awwwwwwwwww

Her. :)

I managed to get her to pose there quite nicely I thought!

Nice set-up, Fedex, liking the way the Wii can be mounted either way!

It's a part early Christmas pressie from the wife, and Wii Play is from the in-laws (although I have nabbed the remote out of the box). I saved up the rest, and have had to hold off on a few DS games to do so, aswell!