passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Saturn Emulator

mfnick

**Delete if not allowed.**

Can anyone help!? I’ve been dying to get back into playing Saturn games but I just can’t get them working. 

Ive downloaded Retro Arch & 2 cores, followed loads of how to videos on YT to get games working on it but no matter what I do I can’t get it to work. Alt was comes up with no files or some other crap. & there’s that many variances with Roms and such Im just at a complete loss and it’s driving me mad.

So, does anyone have a “pack” they could copy to an external memory stick or HDD and post to me - I’ll pay good money for your trouble including buying a HDD. Or even just links on where I can get stuff which will work please? DM if not allowed on the site.

Thanks! 

It’s a pretty decent gaming laptop. Not expecting performance to be amazing but I can’t even get Retroarch to even load anything. Just keeps coming up with no files or not found or something to that effect. Lots of Roms I keep getting are  .bin files too I’ve read don’t work as well but can’t find the correct ones anywhere. 

Does it need a core or bios as well as the ROMs? I looked on Vimms Layer and the ROMs on there are bin, but I'm surprised that's an issue so long as you have a cue file (if it works like PS1, which I think it might as they're both disc based and the cue is just a playlist for the "disc")

If I get chance I'll do a little googling and see what I can find, but I think other people on here have done Saturn emulation as well so might be more help