passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Trailers & Teasers

DANGERMAN

I recall it was pretty to look at. But the story was unbelievably generic. "Cowboys vs. Indians, but Indians win". It didn't help that Sam Worthington was the lead, with all the charisma of a plank of wood.

I remember quite liking the mech suits and ships the humans had, felt like a next step up from the loader Ripley uses at the end of Aliens. But yeah it's a proper James Cameron wank-a-thon of a film. I sort of hope the new one flops but feel like it'll do some big numbers

14 hours ago, Nag said:

The takings probably suggests otherwise... I still haven't seen the first film and won't be watching these either... Unobtainium.🤣

Yeah but that was based on hype and novelty. Blakey is the only person I've heard say anything positive about it since it came out and he, well... I just don't remember people craving another one, let alone 3.

Fwiw I suspect it will do well, I think cinema numbers are still down so maybe not that well, but I don't think it will bomb

I liked avatar on release. It was a fun time at the time. I re watched it on blu ray as soon as it was released as such. An early time for the media. It was a bit pants on second viewing. Not bad but not cinematic experience good. 

The trailer for this second one doesn’t look up to much. I’ll watch it, probably illegally a little after release. I just find it hard to have any feels for cgi blue people fighting cgi mechs to defend their cgi land.

As a cinephile it’s James Cameron, so worth a look see either way. 

I'll be there for all the sequels Day 1. 

Absolutely adored the first film in cinemas, it's not the same experience at home or anything, in a 3D cinema that film was absolute dynamite, a true theme park ride of a film. 

I've never known such a sense of wonder and amazement before or since really, it astounded me.