passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza Motorsport (2023)

Maf

I liked they used Jay-Z’a “Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is” for their reboot trailer. I liked the whole presentation but when it started with that I was like nice. Good choice.

Had to watch this twice to properly be on board as the first time was on mobile. Looks pretty good but it wasn’t showing much. Like every time they (or any racing dev) show weather, lighting and damage off it always looks better than it does in game. The RT looks nice but never will I be looking at the outside of my car reflecting another car in slow motion.

If they streamline the ui and make it more serious that’ll be good thanks. 

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, DisturbedSwan said:

I never played 7, I tapped out after 6.

If you like Gran Turismo you'd probably like them.

I'm quite looking forward to this, haven't played a "proper" Forza since 3 on the 360 which is comfortably one of my top 5 games of all time

Yeah I played all of them up until 6 but stopped after that, absolutely adored the first game, after that they were all a much of a muchness really but 1-3 were all still really great, I think 5 was the worst as it was a barebones effort rushed out for XBOne launch from memory.

Preferred it to GT for a long time but that has recently changed with the sublime GT7. I'll give New Forza a go, but it does just look the same as the others to me, I hope there's some neat spin like the Menu's in GT7 (not that exact feature, but something cool and new), it's a shame the XBS|X controller doesn't have haptic feedback or the triggers as it makes a tangible difference to GT7 (for me at least). 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...