passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Kirby: Planet Robobot

spatular

Finished this a few weeks ago. It was good. Its like the new last of us kirby, but in 2d. Its the other way round really but this is the first more normal 2D kirby game ive played. Previously just played the more unusual kirby games like mass attack and touch! Kirby!

i think i prefer the 3D one for the bosses, im a bit rubbish at bosses in 2D, and in 3D but less so. Lucky it was pretty easy, id often just stand next to a boss smacking it with a sword - next level tactics.

but yeah overall it was good fun, you inhale enemies and can either fire them as projectiles or use their powers, like get a sword, fire/poison attacks, turn into a statue, etc. You also have the robot that can absorb powers too, and punch stuff.

theres some mild puzzling in there. Hidden stuff to collect. The 3D effect is cool (its great when kirby gets smacked into the screen). It looks and sounds good.

im not very good at platformers, so like the quite relaxed difficulty here, will give kirby a rest for now but want to go back and play some other kirby games at some point.

then when youve finished it you can play another mode where you play remixed levels as metaknight in a time attack - this was good fun.

theres a boss attack mode too iirc, dont think i tried this. Oh and some mini games that have more full releases on the eshop? Had a quick go of the 3d one, it was alright.

anyone else played it?