passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Modern Warfare II

DisturbedSwan

• 4 weeks later...

28/10/22

Think me and @DisturbedSwanare the only ones that care about CoD on here so maybe this is just for us.

But 2019 version was really excellent and if people see it any sales in the run up to this one I would def recommend

The games since that one have been bad but I’m looking forward to this.  

21 hours ago, Maf said:

Think me and @DisturbedSwanare the only ones that care about CoD on here so maybe this is just for us.

But 2019 version was really excellent and if people see it any sales in the run up to this one I would def recommend

The games since that one have been bad but I’m looking forward to this.  

I'm not too interested anymore really, I never played Vanguard or Black Ops Cold War. MW 2019 was damn good though (campaign anyway - I never played much of the MP) so I'm more interested in this than the past two but due to Activision's sexual harassment I won't me getting Day 1 or anywhere close to it anyway. 

Although I suppose with the tumbleweed of a year this has been for games I could conceivably pick it up if there's not a lot else out at the end of the year but it would be second hand.

• 2 weeks later...

First official reveal trailer

Looks cool, but nothing mind blowing here. I wonder if we’ll see a game demo at MS event on Sunday. Wonder if the Activision deal closes by the end of the year it’ll be on Gamepass 👀

1 hour ago, Maf said:

Looks cool, but nothing mind blowing here. I wonder if we’ll see a game demo at MS event on Sunday. Wonder if the Activision deal closes by the end of the year it’ll be on Gamepass 👀

Nah, still got a deal with PS for the next 3 games apparently (see below). 

MS/Activision deal won’t complete until Summer 2023 at the earliest, so no Game Pass until next year at the earliest, deal might not even go through anyway. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They put out the PC specs today but only minimum requirements and recommended requirement for medium settings.

They don’t do the fancy table like the PlayStation games do boo

I want to know what gets it to 4K60 and if it has ray tracing. Can I get that on console or do I need to get it on PC (I really enjoyed Modern Warfare 3 on PC)

Why they being bitches boo I’m saying boo 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve been really excited for the new CoD but this is…boy. 

The thing is there’s video from USA’s COVID curfew of police threatening and using tear gas on civilians who are standing at their door. So technically this is realistic. But to show it off from presumably a heroic stand point is so tactless and tone deaf. It’s like in that other CoD game where they had “Hold X to pay respects”. Although that was funny this is thoughtless. 

How many thousands of people work on this game. How does something like this make it in

To be clear, my point is that i agree that its problematic. But it is still just an overt example of the kind of shit that shooting games have been complicit in for absolute ages

See full spectrum warrior and who funded that game. Spec Ops the line is basically a reaction against this sort of stuff