passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Pokemon Scarlet & Violet

Maf

That is really surprising for Game Freak. This isn't the first 3D PokéMon game, after all? This is a Christmas present for the OH. Hopefully there will be some kind of stabilising patch before then.

On 20/11/2022 at 16:57, Nigel Tufnell said:

The game runs really poorly,  objects in the distance moving slowly, character walking through eash other, the game in itself i feel is ok, but really needs an update.

As we all expected I guess?

Might you update us if they improve it? I sooooo want to play it but there's no point if it runs so badly, I wouldn't enjoy it 😥

• 8 months later...

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/mew-and-mewtwo-are-officially-coming-to-pokemon-scarlet-and-violet/

Mewtwo and Mew are coming to Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.

Announced during a Pokémon Presents live stream, an upcoming raid will be featured in the game between September 1 and September 17.

The event will also see the debut of Mew in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. The mythical Pokémon, that made its debut in the first generation of Pokémon games, will be added to the game as a mystery gift.

Players can add Mew to their game by using the mystery gift code GETY0URMEW until September 18.