MFGamers

Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DisturbedSwan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That’s actually a really good trailer. I didn’t know what this game was about at all but that’s a cool story by the looks.

The accents are also still ridiculous which is great 🙂

The Direct has done a great job at getting my hyped for this game. This looks awesome. The only thing I’m thinking about is how long is this game going to be, and also will it hold up on handheld. Huge scope, dense battle info on tiny screen? Not sure. 

11 hours ago, Maf said:

The Direct has done a great job at getting my hyped for this game. This looks awesome. The only thing I’m thinking about is how long is this game going to be, and also will it hold up on handheld. Huge scope, dense battle info on tiny screen? Not sure. 

Based on the previous two (three?) games, it’ll be a very long game, probably 80-160 hours+. 

Also, both DC1: DE and XC2 were on Switch so I imagine it’ll be the same as those on the small screen. I’m looking forward to trying XC3 out on the OLED.

I know it’ll be a 100 hours + but judging by the direct it looks like they’re putting in a lot more open world/MMO type systems and mechanics. So having an even larger world + more systems to sink time in to I think this game has the potential to be very long.

The systems they’re adding make sense. The games are sort of like single player MMO’s already so what they’re doing I think should be cool. 

But it’s going to take long games and make them even longer.

I only played XC2 on Switch but at the time I played it completely on TV so it was no bother 

@retroed did you register your email on the Nintendo store? I did it yesterday. Don’t think that assures a copy can be bought but I registered anyway.

But also if you see it going be sure to post it here ASAP I want it too

11 hours ago, retroed said:

Where's the CE at. Come on, Ninty!

I can't find the tweet right now but I believe they said pre-orders will be at the end of July. 

The goodies won't be sent out until Autumn either, so the whole situation is a bit shit, unfortunately. I'm still gonna try and get one but I've pre-ordered elsewhere at the moment.

Source: Nintendo Life

"Please note: if you reserve the Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Collector’s Edition, you will receive the packaged Xenoblade Chronicles 3 game software when it launches on July 29th. The additional contents of the Collector’s Edition (Nintendo Switch SteelBook® case, softcover concept art book and outer box packaging) will be delivered separately at a later date (expected delivery timing: autumn 2022). All items will be shipped with free delivery."

Yeah I registered my email but usually with things like this they go live before the emails are sent, and they'll all be gone by then.

The game is out end of July so pre-orders must be way before then? 

8 hours ago, retroed said:

Yeah I registered my email but usually with things like this they go live before the emails are sent, and they'll all be gone by then.

The game is out end of July so pre-orders must be way before then? 

I found the tweet 

But yeah, it is really weird. I’ve no idea if it’s a mistake and it’s meant to say late June? But who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this too. I don’t know if I care about a CE without the game. I know realistically there isn’t much difference but a CE without the game is just a nice merchandise. It’s got to come with the game to feel like a full package.

You can probably shoot logic holes in that all day but when spending money you want it to feel like a good buy and without the game it doesn’t 

Weird way to go about it, but if I eventually end up getting the goodies I'll be happy. 

Would've obviously preferred to get them with the game in the usual CE type bundle but as long as these don't go super quick and end up being scalped by the shedload like GOW:R's CE/JE I'll still pick it up.