passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DisturbedSwan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! Maybe this will be the motivation to finish editing me and Blakey’s historic XC2 podcast lol.

Can’t wait for this. XC2 one of the highlights of the current/previous gen for me. 

I’ll watch the trailer again after work. Those English voices are unlistenabe.

I never liked Xenoblade as much as I wanted to. X1 was too bloated and the battle system very heavily favoured some characters over others, while X2 had these abysmal field skills that completely ruined the last third for me and made me quit. But I did enjoy parts of both games so I'll check this one out as well. 

Really the only thing that's going to make me turn on the Switch this year. 2 is one of my favourites. I really enjoyed the battle system and the world.

9 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

Those English voices are unlistenabe

It's always a bit off in these games, isn't it. Like the voices don't belong to the bodies. And then you've got those bizarre battle phrases that just repeat while in combat. Personally I put up with it, as the Japanese with subtitles option is a bit too much like hard work for me.

XC2 is one of my favourite games of all time, so I’m in day 1 on this no matter what, will likely pick up the CE (if they announce one) as well. 

XC1 I didn’t get on well with at all, it was good but nowhere near as special as XC2 in my view. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...